Summit Cancellation, Change and Credit Policy
All sales of tickets to Summit Series events are final and not subject to refund. However, we do respect and appreciate the difficulties of making long term plans at this time, and the following future credit transfer terms apply:
- Summit Series event attendees desiring to cancel participation at a purchased event (an “Event”) and apply for a credit to a future event must notify Summit Series of cancellation request via email to email@example.com.
- An attendee providing a cancellation notice at least sixty days prior to the start of a scheduled Event will receive full credit for a future Summit Series event.
- An attendee providing a cancellation notice at least thirty days prior to the start of a scheduled Event will receive credit equal to 50% of attendee’s ticket value for a future Summit Series event.
- Cancelling less than 30 days prior to the start of a scheduled Event will result in forfeiture of 100% of ticket value and no future credit.
- The use of any credit is subject to event availability and Summit Series’s other standard terms and conditions.
Basic Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any and all reservations with Summit Series:
- No changes to reservations are permitted unless they qualify as an upgrade, i.e., purchasing a new ticket of greater or equal value to the original purchase.
- Upgrades to tickets are to be executed on the Event website via the attendee’s event profile, where attendee will be able to view current availability and process payment.
- Upgrades will be assessed based on the current value of the desired ticket type regardless of any price increases incurred since attendee purchased the original ticket.
- Downgrades to tickets of lesser value than the original ticket purchased are not permitted.
- Roommate requests are honored if the attendee and attendee’s desired roommate have both purchased the same room class at the same hotel. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a roommate request.
- Reservation changes of any kind, including roommate requests, will not be permitted within 30 days of the event.
Cancellation/Postponement by Summit Series
It is possible Summit Series may need to cancel or postpone an Event for reasons beyond its control. These reasons could include but are not limited to pandemics, natural disasters or other events limiting travel to or from the site of the Event, circumstances limiting the availability or suitability of the venue, governmental regulation or orders limiting or restricting the Event or changes in economic considerations. Tickets are not refundable regardless of the reason for cancellation or postponement, however the full price of all tickets shall be automatically credited to the Summit Series event scheduled as replacement or substitution for such Event. Summit Series will use all reasonable efforts to substitute a comparable level of accommodation at such substitute event. In the event an attendee does not want to attend the scheduled replacement event such attendee may, by written notice to Summit Series at least 90 days before such scheduled replacement event, elect to receive a credit for the full amount of the original ticket for use at any other Summit Series event, subject to availability and Summit Series’ general policies regarding any caps or restrictions on the overall use of credits at an event. All credits must be used within three years of the date of notice of the foregoing election and will thereafter expire and be forfeited.
For additional protection, we encourage attendees to purchase travel, medical, and/or trip cancellation insurance. For example, some of the most popular travel insurance providers are Allianz, GeoBlue and Travel Guard. The attendee’s credit card or employer may also provide certain coverage. For information about how to contact Summit Series, please visit our contact page.