What to expect
Official programming starts on Friday afternoon around 4PM and ends Sunday afternoon around 4PM.
Weekend lodging is Friday through Monday morning. We welcome attendees to stay Sunday after official programming ends to enjoy dinner and head home Monday. Feel free to arrive before 4pm on Friday and enjoy the mountain prior to official program kickoff.
- 3 days of programming
- Many activities and wellness experiences (some cost extra)
- Talks and moderated discussions with leading minds
- Meals and snacks
- Evening music and/or comedy
Flights and travel to and from Eden, Utah are not included. See our refund policy.
- Per Adult: $1,395
- Per Young Adult (13-17 years old): $900
- Per Youth (6-12 years old): $695
- Per Child (1-5 years old): free
Costs not inclusive of lodging. See lodging details at checkout.
Where you'll be
Just over an hour's drive from Salt Lake City International Airport, Powder Mountain is a four season, 10,000 acre mountain and ski resort with lodges, co-working spaces, spa, gym, skiing, biking, and hiking trails, chair lifts, art installations, and much more.